Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 19:07:30 -0500
Hi everyone, its's been a while.

Weasel is my 4 yr. old MF girl.

In June 99 she went through left adrenal surgery.

On Dec. 20,1999 she went through a complicated right adrenal.  The Dr.
had to take a small part of her liver.  She almost bleed to death.  It
was touch and go for a day.  Due to the wonderful care of Dr. Sharon
Marx(metzer animal hospital, State College PA) she made it through.She
even took her home with her for two days.

In early 2000 she was showing symptoms again.  She had her first lupron
shot July 10,2000.  It was a 4-8 month shot at a cost of $240 plus visit.

It's been 5 1/2 months and she is now showing signs again(only vulva
swelling , arm licking,slight agression to other two at times) so far no
hair loss.  She is the softest of my 3.  Before her last surgery she had
lost all tail fur and thining on rest of her body.

My options are another surgery.  Dr. feels it's a little risky because of
the liver and other adhesions(?) and the bleeding.  or lupron again.  They
have started doing cryo surgery this year.  Weasel is in excellent health,
full coat, very active, eats well.  Only weighs 1 1/2 lbs.

I know lupron is not a cure.  Dr. Marx said she would do the surgery if I
wanted.  We think we should go for the lupron again for now.  I hope thats
the right decision.  She is my special angel.

Thanks for listening.  It's so nice to have all of you out there that
understands how hard it is.

Eieen, Weasel, Rascal & R.J.
http://community.webtv.net/hjdom/WelcometoHollys