From:
Nan and Sandy Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Dec 2005 18:13:01 -0500
We lost Jubal Christmas day.  He was fine in the morning, playing with
his buddy, Early, eating, pooping, and doing ferrety things.  That
afternoon, we noticed he was flat ferret and not moving well.  I dosed
him with petromalt while my husband, Sandy, called around to find an
emergency vet that was open.  We rushed him (in pouring rain) to the only
clinic that was open.  Apparently it was adrenal disease.  No symptoms,
no aggression, no hair loss (not even a rat tail) no decrease in play,
eating and pooping normally... we miss him.

SaraFerret, Muldoon and the rest, keep a look out for a big, dark sable
boy who left us when he was far too young.

Nan and Sandy and Early (missing Jubal)