From:
Marc Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 1997 11:28:27 -0500
Hello all!

I finally had to do it ... bring the plants inside from their summer home on
the balcony.  And the Tres Amigos greeted this annual sign of the coming of
winter by, you guessed it, digging in not one, not two, but three of the
plants!  I think I had more dirt on the rug than in the pots!  Its usually
Rascal (a.k.a. "Hellion" or "Hell Baby") that does the digging but somehow
she convinced Slinky to join her in this fiendish act!  I can only assume
that my apartment has been infiltrated by the FLO! :)

Guess I'll have to take Dani's suggestion and put the plants on stands.
SIGH!

Marc Wilson and the dirty-nosed/pawed Tres Amigos
Rascal  <dig, dig, dig, dig>
Slinky  "Hey Dad.  This digging looks like fun."  <dig, dig, dig>
Bandit  "I elect myself to be the guardian of the cats' food."  <munch,
munch,
            munch>