Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2012 09:02:02 -0700
I had knee surgery on monday so I haven't been able to get down and
play with my fuzzbutts. And they are letting me know about it. They
have realized that mommy can't get around as fast as she could before.
So, they are into things they normally wouldn't get into.

Luckily they don't get under my feet or crutches as I'm trying to walk.

They don't seem to be too mad at me for not being able to be out of
the cage as much as before.