Date:
Tue, 3 Dec 1996 19:22:17 -0700
None of my three ferrets liked hammocks.  I bought two different kinds and
they never once wanted to hang out in them.  On the other hand, they figured
out how to dig a hole up through the bottom of my box springs and I never
could keep them out.  That was their favorite sleeping spot.  When I got my
new mattress set, though, I agonized how to keep them out.  None of them
ever showed the slightest interest in tearing up the bottom of the box
spring mattress.  None of them ever liked raisins either.  Oh, they were all
right to stash away but I'd find mummified raisins later.  To each ferret
his own I guess.

        Smokie, Cookie the Monster and the late Farrah