Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 09:21:58 -0600
I've found that spritzing a bit of bactine on the back of the neck and
haunch deters others from latching on and if they have any scrapes from
previous scuffles the bactine helps to heal them. A word of caution,
bactine initially stings a bit so if you spritz it on an open scratch
your little one will jump. Typically when another ferret sniffs or goes
to bite, they will shake their head and walk off. If they do bite they
let go quickly in my experience.

I've been using this for about a year now and have not seen any adverse
effects. I did check with our vet before trying it.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org
Kansas