From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2004 17:03:45 EDT
Hi All,

Some questions were raised concerning the reaction questions.  Sorry if
I confused anyone.  The Lab will need to know when the shots were
administered and a reaction resulted from that shot, what the weather
outside like (snowing, raining, humid, etc.), what was the temperature
like inside (was it cold, warm, hot, etc.) and was there a draft whether
cold or hot.  The reason they ask is so that know what the variables
where and to see if that may have contributed to the reactions.  I really
appreciate all of your responses.  Also they will need to know if there
were 8 reactions, how many were pretreated and if they had other shots
prior.  There reason they ask is if a rabies shot was given up to two
weeks prior, it may have something to do with the reactions.  Thank you
for your time and consideration.  If anyone wants to email this post to
others, they can.  We need a poll of at least 100 or more households.
This givens them a starting point and a pattern of reactions.

Sincerely,

Dawn Smith, Vice President
Legion of Superferrets