From:
Michele Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Oct 1999 22:59:35 -0400
Hi all....

I've been so busy but I've finally caught up with the list... Finnegan's
really touch and go now...between taking care of him and my Mother-in-law
coming to our house for the first time in 5 1/2 yrs!!  I've been a mess!
So what's a good daughter in law to do but have dear old Mom HOLD the
ferret as he squirms and twists cause he hates his meds and doesn't like
needles either!<BG> Fortunately, I've been able to take him to work with
me every day and get daily updates on weights, etc, but the diarrhea just
keeps pouring out....:( Today we started him on a low dose of pred to see
if that'll help decrease the inflammation some, and tonight the frequency
HAS slowed down a bit, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed.....

Charlie, I have a funny empty tub story for you...Sarah has to go in the
tub every single day.  Why?  Because that is where her boyfriend, Taz,
lives.  Taz is a big, plastic, bubble bath figurine who sits on the side
of the tub.  Every day she MUST go visit with him, pull him down, rub all
over him, and occasionally, when he treats her right, she'll bring him a
toy...or a raisin!  Only SHE is allowed to be in there with him, and she'll
scream bloody murder if anyone tries to steal her boyfriend...or even LOOK
at him...sheeesh...such possessive little women the wuzzies are!

Karen, I admire you for taking in the little lost ones and having enough
room in your heart to keep and love them all.  I have a friend who is the
same way....she's only got ten right now though, and fortunately for her
she doesn't get on the internet and find out about all the others looking
for homes, but somehow people find her when they can't keep their fuzzies
anymore...she just doesn't have the heart to give them up once she's had
them for more than, say, 2 minutes and has already fallen in love....<G>.

To the person who posted about how they cut the plexiglass a little "big":
(sorry, I didn't catch your name at the top of your post:O ) ...could you
possibly find out how many inches you overcut to make that nice bend....
I've always wanted to get that weazelwatchr door but just can't afford it
right now...this sounds like a great alternative until I can afford one....
my kids usually have run of the house, but if company comes over, or were
busy going in & out, they miss out on some of their out-time and this would
be very convenient for those times.....

Take care all.......
Michele & the 8-iz-enuff crew