Date:
Sun, 5 Jan 1997 03:28:08 -0100
Well first of all I would Like to thank enyone who has responded to the
Message I posted last December.

You won't believe me, but got wrid of them all !!!!

Those who sugested Frontline, well thanks.  I found this product here in
Belgium (Europe) and after spraying the animals with it and rubbing it into
their cotes, almost emmediately those black devils started faling of.  All
ferret items (hammocs, sleeping baggs, etc ...) were washed first and than
treated with Frontline.  Well it has been over a month now and I didn't find
any of these creatures anymore.

Note that after one month the same procedure must be repeated once more.
Just to be sure you've killed them all off.  When taking the animals
outdoors, one should repeat the treatement every month to make sure the
fleas stay outdoors.The product is only guarenteed one month after use on
the animals.

Frontline is harmless for ferrets and it realy does the trick.  So goodbye
to all Flea shampoos and other toxic stuff !!!

Again thanks a million for the tip.

Micky