From:
Marie-Agnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 02:46:58 +0000
Hi Everybody,

I just posted my 2nd ferret wallpaper "Little tong", featuring Nahum
The first one is titled "Bath-Tub" and is featuring lil Bear I am
making it available for all Ferrets Lovers to use.

The Wallpapers come in different sizes for different screens :

1024x768
1280x1024
1600x1200
1920x1200
1280x800
1920x1080

I hope you will like it in your desktop

* Please ask for more screen sizes

* please tell me if there is something wrong with the wallpaper.

*Download button at left on the wallpapers page :

"Little Tong" :
<http://yukkabelle.deviantart.com/art/Ferret-Little-Tong-Wallpaper-152483463>

"Bath-Tub" :
http://yukkabelle.deviantart.com/art/Bath-Tub-Wallpaper-151065652

Enjoy !

Everybody can download it, no need to be a member

There will be more to come ;o)

Marie-Agnès Bear,Nahum Anika & Cody & Apollo at the Rainbow with Charly
at their side :(

http://theferretstudio.com/accueil/index.html
http://marie-agnesphotography.blogspot.com
http://yukkabelle.deviantart.com