From:
Lorraine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 10:54:26 -0400
My little guy started itching again so I put 1/2 of a kittensize
advantage on him.  He has used advantage a couple of times in the past
and as far as I know he has not suffered adversely from it.  However, my
question to anyone who knows.  How does advantage work?  I understand it
keeps the fleas off and I understand a small drop spreads over the body
but does it spread into his eyes and nose?  Does it affect his skin and
what about the smell?  I smell it and his little nose is a million times
more sensitive and he is wearing it.  I am just wondering if the cure is
worse then the problem.  Anyone know?

Thanks.
LSK