From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 06:49:22 EDT
Hi Folks,

We got the following from Spot yesterday,

>Dear Tater and Odie,

>You have it WRONG!!!!! Those little innocents want the carrots to be
>goaled, not gold!!!!!  You have to sneak into the Olympic playing fields
>and kick or nose bump every one of those 24 carrots across the goal line!!!
>They want you to prove your manliness!!!

Well now.  That certainly sheds a new light on the matter of 24 carrot gold
wings.  You might say it's a whole new ballgame.  Anyway the little guys
sure are excited about being in the Olympics.  They're out in the back yard
working on their nose bump and kicking techniques.  They sure do look cute
in their gym shorts and sweat bands!  As soon as Odie quits eating the
carrots, they might just become the Olympic Carrotball team to be reckoned
with.

I spoke with the Director of ACOG last night.  He said he might just be able
to work the event in between the 100 yard moose dash and the freestyle
cowtipping event.  He'll let me know today.  Just imagine.  Ferrets at the
Olympics.  Now I'd pay to see that!

Joy to the World!

Paw Paw
http://members.gnn.com/emssandy/index.htm