From:
Brandy Ashmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 19:44:53 -0600
My ferrets have their own bedroom.  In this room is a cage that stays open
all the time.  The other day I walked in and here is ZeppLynn, my oldest,
drinking water, in his cage, from his hammock.  That's always cute.  Then
my eyes move down...

Under Zeppy, is Tusk, wrapped up in an old silk nighty of mine, drinking
THRU the gown.  Funniest thing I've seen in a long time.  Just thought some
might enjoy this one.

They pull some funnies, don't they?!?!?

Brandy and the zoo crew