From:
Effie Marie Hines <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Tue, 12 Oct 1993 12:06:48 -0400
Hello

I don't remember who was asking about the electrical wires and ferrets,
but here's something to think about.  A very good friend of mine lost his
ferret and part of the house to a fire caused by the ferret chewing on
the wires.  The bad part was that my friend, never witnessed the
behavior, but the fire marshall showed him the proof.

Don't take this stuff lightly, it was really awful and very heartbreaking.

Just wanted you to be aware that just because you don't see them do it,
it can happen.

So Long,

Marie, Oshi, Loki-mon, and TAZ-man