From:
Patrick Faas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 06:31:49 CEST
Stinky has just been neutered.  I hated having it done, but many people
told me that beginners should not start breeding.  So poor Stinky lost her
femininity.  And maybe more.  She seems to have lost some of her interest
in the outside world.

We always went on outings, so I imagined that she would be especially
excited now it is spring and that now she is allowed out after weeks of
grounding, because of her operation.  But instead she clings onto me much
more than she used to.  And her attention span for exploring new things has
also diminished.

-A pond.
-Ok seen that.
-Look, a fresh start to a hole.
-Yeah, been there before, let the other animals do the digging.
-Look flower bed.
-If not all the flowers die the first time I roll over, I ll give up.

Surely this lack of interest can t be the result of a trauma caused by the
visit to the doctor.  That could have resulted in a fear for me or for
being carried on the bicycle, but that she still fully enjoys.  I can t
complain about her affection either.  She s just more quickly bored with
other stuff.

The one thing she does like, on outings to the park, is people and this
gives me great pleasure.  She especially enjoys climbing into their
clothes.  I can t believe what she gets away with.  The most beautiful
women allow my pet to crawl under their tops and tickle their breast.  You
have no idea what convulsions I see even the most stunning women go through
voluntarily, as Stinky explores their bodies in front of my eyes.

Now I realise what a delight it is to walk the parks with a ferret in
spring.  And you, ferret people, knew it all along !

One last question: I read in several sources that wild polecats hunt mostly
frogs.  Do any of you ferret lovers feed your fuzzies frogs?  I must admit
that my sources are French.

Greetings
Patrick Faas