From:
Nancy Farlow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2003 18:21:50 -0400
I apologize for this being somewhat off-topic, but my neighbor has a very
old Pug (small dog) with an inoperable spinal tumor that is not painful
but has paralyzed his hind legs.  He can't quite drag himself around with
his front legs, and he looks so frustrated when he wants to move but
can't.  And he he has to be held up by his tail to go to the bathroom.

So, I was wondering if the person who makes carts for ferrets with
hind-end problems might be willing and able to make one for this poor
little guy?  I'm sorry, but I don't remember who you are.  If you would
be so inclined, would you please email me at [log in to unmask]

Thank you very much.

Nancy and critters
[Posted in FML issue 4134]