From:
"Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:24:28 +0000
>One of the largest premier ferret shows in the United States, The Ferret
>Buckeye Bash will be conducted this Saturday, August 28.

Ah yes...these Buckeye's put on a great bash!  The TRFC will be in
attendance with the Pampered Fuzzy Supply Store..we stock over 300 items
below retail prices to raise funds for shelters and to further ferret
education and awareness.  Many of our members will also be in attendance
with hammocks for sale, ferrets for adoption and unique ferrety items
for purchase.

The TRFC accepts credit cards and you don't have to attend the show to
take advantage of our store...we carry even more items in our on-line
store - http://home.att.net/~trferretcouncil/menu.htm Working with The
Ferret Store, we can have your order delivered to your door for below
retail prices, and it's like making an automatic donation to needy
ferrets :o)

Hope to see you in Columbus!

Three Rivers Ferret Council, Inc.
a 501(c)3 non-profit organization