Date:
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 09:00:15 -0500
Hello Lynn,
Belive me you are not crazy my Suki "purrs" also.He has from the first week
I had him.He is just a very lovable affectionate little guy.

Now Daisy is a different story.We have had her now for about a month and a
half.Boy I thought Suki was skinny!She makes him look like a giant monster.

Daisy will let you hold her for maybe half a second and then she is off!She
has better thing's to do then to have someone hugging her to death.

The thing about my to fuzzie's that is the most different is the texture of
their fur.Suki is soft and everything,but Daisy has fur that feels like
rabbit fur.I have never felt fur so soft.No wonder everyone wants to snuggle
her!

My kids and I have been talking about getting an albino,my husband has a
different opinion.We even have a name picked out;CASPER wouldn't that be
cute for an albino?Just like the ghost!

Well I have taken up enough time,give every little fur butt a hug from me.

Krystie
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Ranch/2994/FerretFun.htm