From:
Cinnamon Sprite <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Feb 2004 03:00:33 -0500
I hope it isn't inappropriate to ask this here.  If so, I will understand
if it is not posted to the list. :)

I have entered my Ferret Connor into the HSUS My Best Pet Friend Photo
Contest and he could really use some votes.  I'm not expecting my boy to
win and I'm not looking for any prizes.  I'd just like to see another
Ferret amoungst the top ranked....and my Connor certainly deserves to be
there (said like a truely proud Fert Momma).  :)

Votes may be cast here....

http://photocontest.hsus.org/moreinformation.asp?pet_id=3484

Thank you!!!!

--