From:
Eric Winship <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Sep 1999 14:35:22 -0700
Hi I live in Portland.OR and was wondering if anyone can refer me to an
excellent vet in the area?  I actually live in Gresham if that helps.  Also
I have four ferrets and the oldest will be 3yrs this December.  I was told
that since my babies did not go out doors and that since we didn't have any
other pets vaccinations were not necessary.  Not by one but two vets.  The
vet we have now said if I insist ( since my fuzzies are older ) that they
could give them booster shots.  When I got my first ferret at 8 weeks old
we were told that she had her shots already and now realize this is more
than likely not true.  She is a MF.  I am not sure what the others are they
have an x tattoo on one ear and a Y on the other.  ALL were purchased from
the same pet store.  PetCo in Phoenix.  WE were told they were all MF but
we know that isn't true not that it matters any.  Can any one suggest a vet
and also let us know about the vaccinations.

Thanks Bunches
Eric, Diana, and the clan