From:
"Kirk F. Stantis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Jan 1997 19:17:20 -0600
Hi!  I'm the one that posted a few days ago about The Outcast of Redwall
being released in paperback.  Well, today my daughter (hysterical 12 yr.
old, if you just read my most recent post!) brought home her February Troll
Student Book Club order form from school.  Some of you parents may be
familiar with this.  Anyway, The Outcast of Redwell is the selection
featured on the front page, and it's offered at a discounted price.  It is
usually $5.99 US, but it's being offered for $4.95 and is also tax free
through this school club.  So check it out if your child has access to this
order form through school.

Gaye & The Woozles
Ferret Bueller (She's going to become an apprentice plumber)
Houdini (She kept trying to take a Spring Green Vitabath with me last night)