From:
paul latham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 10:03:48 -0500
recently i added a new member to my family.  a male ferret named oscar.  my
first year old female(suzie) didnt like that very much it seems.  although
its only been a week, im afraid if they will ever get along.  suzie seems
very depressed and lazy.  she never wants to play any more either.  we both
know thats not right.  they fight alot too, and are also very vocal.  has
anyone had a similar experience?  how long should i expect it to take?  any
info would be greatly app.