From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 05:26:04 -0500
Good Morning one and all,
Hope all you BEAUTIFUL fuzzys out there are doing well!!!  I just want to
let everyone know that as usual I was worried for nothing, my little boy
Tazy is doing just fine, I guess I'm just being the over protective mom and
seeing things that were not there.  Well thank you all for the input you
sent me.  Now I just have to concentrate on going to the Kissimmee show and
showing off my little boy!!!!!!!

Hope everyones VALENTINES DAY was GREAT!!!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!!!!

Dawn and Tazy(BooShoe)

PS: Thanks again!!!!