From:
Debbie Fitzgerald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:45:29 EDT
Hi Everyone,
Just another reminder about our great raffle.  There are a lot of great
prizes this time.  We have extended the drawing date, due to poor ticket
sales.  We haven't reached our goal yet.  The prizes are worth over to
$160 and we are hoping to at least cover the cost of the prizes.  You
can't win any of these great prizes unless you have a ticket.  So if you
can spare a buck or two to help us out, it would be greatly appreciated.
Here is all the info:

"Summer of 2003-Deb's Ferret Raffle"
Tickets $1 each -- 6 for $5
Date of drawing is September 17, 2003 (Extended Date)

1st Prize:
1-5 lb Bag Totally Ferret For Active Show and Pet Ferrets
3 Piece Matching Bedding Set as follows:
  1 Homemade Hammock (fleece on one side)
  1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (fleece lined)
  1 Homemade Sleepsack (fleece lined)
1 Four Paws-Safety Ferret Lead (6' Length)
1 Pet ID Tag by Sheppard & Greene (microfilm type--no cost to
  send in to have info put on it for you)
1 C.E.T. Mini Toothbrush with Poultry flavored Enzymatic Toothpaste by
  Virbac
1 "My Ferrets Drive Me CRAZY!" License Plate
1 Tasty Toons Talking Treat Dispenser
1 Ferret Boredom Buster-The Treattime-Playtime-Anytime Toy
1 Ferret Tug-N-Tumble Ferret Toy by Super Pet
1 Package of 3 Ferret Shake, Rattle & Roll Balls by Super Pet
1 Ferret Roley-Poley Ball by Super Pet
1 Foil Krinkle Ball (3" in diameter)
1 Petco Tennis Ball
1 Petco Ping Pong Ball that rattles
1 (Now Famous) Deb's Homemade Sock Toy with bell inside
1 Homemade Fleece Toy with Bell inside
1 "I Love Ferrets" Bumpersticker
1 Sheet of assorted Ferret Gift Tag Cutouts
1 1.5 oz bag of Totally Ferret Treats
1 Vinyl Emergency Pet Window Sticker

2nd Prize:
1 Homemade Pocket Hammock (Fleece Lined) & Deb's Sock Toy

3rd Prize:
1 Homemade Hammock (Fleece Lined) & Deb's Sock Toy
PayPal Account:

Send cash, checks or money orders payable to:
Deb's Ferret Rescue

Address:
Mark & Debbie Fitzgerald
Deb's Ferret Rescue