From:
"Mary L. McCarty" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jul 1997 17:34:00 -0400
I tried to get online to do the pet survey, but they said it didn't exist or
the server was down.  Could someone repost the address for me?  Did anyone
else have any trouble?

Just to let you know that my little Bear, who had adrenal surgery last week,
had to be put down on Saturday.  It's been a sad time for us, as he is my
first baby to go and the only time I have ever been forced into making that
decision.  It was very heartbreaking and I feel for everyone else who has
had to go through this.  My prayers go out to all the other sick little
fuzzies......

Mary

The Fuzzy Buttheads....
Fatso (Podo) - "Mommy, what's wrong? If I sit in your lap will you stop
                crying?"
Skinny (Odo) - "Where's that lazy Bear? I haven't seen him for two weeks!"
Maggie - "I miss Bear, when is he coming home?"
Sweet Pea - "Maybe if you play with me, you won't cry so much, Mommy....."

In remembrance of Bear, gone to the Rainbow Bridge on June 28 1997, you are
sorely missed by all your fuzzy (and not so fuzzy) friends......