From:
Empire Operating Inc <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 May 1999 13:19:28 -0500
Hi Everybody,

This is Wichita up in the Panhandle of Texas.  I'm writing this on
Thursday, so by the time you guys read it on Friday, I will be 4 YEARS OLD!
It's my Birthday!  My Mom & Dad didn't think I'd be here for this Birthday,
but thanks to all you folks out there, Here I Am!!!!!!  I'm now up to 3
pounds, (Mom says I'm gettin FAT), and feeling pretty good.  BIG FUZZY HUG
to Beth in SC.  She saved me.  Said she got all her help from the FML &
passed along what she learned to my Mom.

Anyways, BIG FUZZY HUG to all from a Texan Fuzzy!

Thanks guys!

Wichita