Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 10:24:04 -0800
Hola Ferret Folks,

It's Kim at SUMS here using that nasty R word again.  Yup, Raffle.  The
basket we raffled off at the AFA show was such a big hit, I've decided to
do another one.  LOTS of goodies valued at over $100 to include:

A 16x16" tent hammy and matching hanging tube, sleep sack, krackle
blanket 20x20.  (All bedding is fleece lined on one side) BOTH of the
Clip Art CD's produced by Deva which include over 200 ferret images, 2
framed 5x7 ferret portraits, 2 cans of pounce treats, 1 box of Bandit
treats, 3 Cheweasels, 2 play balls (little ones).

I may add more items as the raffle progresses, depending on ticket sales
and have additional drawings for those items separately.  Tickets are $1
each and 7 for $5....no this is not a typo, that's 7 FOR $5 (Thought I'd
throw in a little blue light ticket special there) LOL.  I'm going to use
tix from a roll this time and email you the numbers....so feel free to
request tix from either end of the roll.  Drawing to be held January 31.
Winner to pay shipping.  Check or money orders should be made payable to
me and can be mailed to 710 Elmwood Rd.  Baltimore, MD 21206.  I will be
donating a portion of the proceeds to CJ who is in such desperate need
right now.

BTW, I want to double check on the last raffle.  Did everyone receive
their Tucker magnets?  They all went out and I haven't heard from anyone
that they have not received them, but I like to double check to be sure.

Thanks!!!

Kim

Fuzzy Hugs from Kim and da kids at Somethin Up My Sleeve Rescue
Ask me how you can virtually eliminate the need for veterinary dental
visits.