Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:36:24 EDT
>July 11, 2001, New York, New York  - Richard Bach, best-selling author
>of Jonathan Livingston Seagull and Illusions, has signed a publishing
>agreement with Scribner for a series of books entitled The Ferret
>Chronicles.  The books mark Bach's return to the animal fable for the
>first time since Jonathan Livingston Seagull.
>
>Illustrated by the author, The Ferret Chronicles are fables for all age
>and will debut with two titles to be published in June, 2002: Rescue
>Ferrets at Sea and Writer Ferrets: Chasing the Muse.  Subsequent titles
>include Air Ferrets Aloft, Rancher Ferrets on the Range and Teacher
>Ferrets in the Classroom.  A total of five books are scheduled for
>publication in the first year.

Hi Everyone,

This is very exciting, since I am the one that introduced Ferrets into
Richard Bach's life!  A year or so ago, Richard Bach called me up and ask
me if I knew where he could get ferrets from a breeder.  I referred him
to Tracy Kilmer, and Don Brand in Spokane Washington.  Mr. Bach went up to
Spokane and got his first two ferrets from Don Brand.  Yes, its because of
me Stormy, in "Air Ferrets Aloft" came into his life!  You will love these
books!  I have the Manuscript of "The Ferret Chronicles" "Air Ferrets
Aloft" Richard Bach even signed it for me!  I can't wait to get the books!

Yes Richard Bach lives in Washington and the book "Air Ferrets Aloft" take
place in Seattle and of course it has to do with Airplanes and Captain
Stormy has to take over the plane in bad weather.

Not only do I collect ferrets as some people have told me I do, I also
collect Children's books and you can be sure that I will be going to the
ends of the earth to get!LOL

Charleen Schuster and the Washington Tails
http://washingtonferret.org/
Washington State Ferret Rescue and Shelter

http://members.tripod.com/ferretails/
Ferretails!

http://www.geocities.com/russiansmom/index.html
White Russian's ADV Web Page