From:
richard r stephens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2003 18:09:40 -0700
dooks all

I've seen this before but it still amazes me!!!!

when my barny had his booster shots he developed a reaction to it ( he
has recovered though).  little sandy has been a nuisance from time to
time.  but after barny reacted to the vaccine she stays with him while he
sleeps she snuggles with him and watches over him.  they get into some
interesting arguments.  because sandy wants to be the alfa.  and barny is
the alfa.  but when it comes down to it they are very fond of each other.

i have a flex funnltube going up a flight of stairs.  i enjoy watching
them run up the steps and then slide down the tube on their backs then
chase each other back up the steps and slide down again.  sometimes sandy
will clime up the tube.  and barny will run to the top and slid down
forcing sandy stop and slid back down.  and start the chase over again.
also does anybody know where i can find the clear flex tube I've seen
pictures of it but can't find it.  thanks.

rich & the fuzzy sapiens barny & sandy
missing samantha & pogo