From:
AnnWoodford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 19:41:07 -0400
Hey everyone,

Awhile ago there was a post from legalizeferrets.com and I don't know
if anybody read it but it was asking people to join the 3000 club.  The
goal of the tree thousand club is to legalize ferrets in California.
California is the only state in the continental U.S. where ferrets are
illegal.  Many people out there think that because they don't live in
California that it doesn't pertain to them, but the truth of the matter
is that it does.  Any state could decide to make ferrets illegal, and
what would you do?  We ferret lovers have to stick together.  Not many
people in California know about ferrets and so the 3000 club doesn't have
very members yet.  If people from other states would chip in and become
a member then the 3000 club can do what they need to.  Please, please,
please become a member.  We need to get ferrets legal in all 48 states in
the continental U.S!!  Again the website is www.legalizeferrets.com.
There you can get the full story and updates on the ferrets fight for
freedom!!

Yours truly,
Ann Woodford and the fuzzbutt kids.

[Moderator's note: I suggest looking at archives for various points of
view on this before making your own decision.  BIG]