From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 17:19:46 -0500
I'm new to the FML and this is my first posting.  The hairloss doesn't have
to necessarily be at the "butt" to indicate adrenal disease.  Gillian, my
mothers ferret lost hair on her tail from tip to butt two or three times.
Each time her the tail was almost bare resembling a rat tail, but it grew
back.  Then the hair loss moved up her hinds and flank area, at that time
we knew there was no question about the diagnosis.  Other signs and
symptoms may include anorexia, dry, brittle coat and excessive itchiness.
At the age of two the affected gland was surgically removed and all was
well for two and a half years.

If been reading about something called chicken gravy?  I would appreciate
it if someone could post the recipe.  [Moderator's note: I sent it.  BIG]

Dona & Sampson