From:
Connie Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 09:23:19 EDT
There is a new addition to our home.  CB has needed a "younger woman" for
a while now, Maggie just can't keep up with his antics so I decided to
find a "single female" for him.

I got a call from animal control two weeks ago telling me they found a
little girl ferret wandering around the beach.  I went to see her the
next day, then I took her to my vet 3 days later for her ADV test and
other things.  Chloe was given a clean bill of health and was sprung from
jail yesterday.  She is currently camped out in my bathroom while CB sits
in front of the door sighing and scratching trying to release her from
imprisonment.  CB feels the vet is a very evil man for not allowing this
young lady into his waiting arms.

We estimate her age at 6 - 7 months, I thought she was a sable but
looking at her now she's more chocolate.  She has a broken front canine
so the little stub will be removed in a few weeks.  So far she throws
food around the room, spills water, poops in one corner making a large
mountain and wants to take the slippers off my feet.  I let her run
around the hallway of my apartment and up the stairs leading to the
apartment above me and she just chattered and dooked away.

Welcome to our family Chloe!

Connie, Butch, Maggie, CB and Chloe

"I am sometimes asked, "Why do you spend so much of your time and money
talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?
I answer, "I am working at the roots." George T.  Angell