From:
Diane Taylor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 22:03:39 -0500
Hi everyone.  I am not sure whether I am allowed to post this sort of
message over the FML but I am sure that if I am not then Mr. Big will
simply void me:)))  I just recently started a home page and boy, do I have
lots to learn but I am bound and determined to make it a great one.  Now
this is what I would love to add to it and if all of you out there (or some
of you) would like please consider what I am about to ask.  I want to put
a page in there dedicated to all the ferrets out there owned by YOU and
fellow ferret lovers.  Send me a picture of your ferret(s) with a few
sentences about him/her and when I get at least 10 submissions I will do
them justice indeed!  My URL is:

http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Concorde/6216
and the name of my site is thorninmyside.  I hope this gets posted and if
it does I look forward to putting your fuzzbutts on their very own special
page.

--Diane--

[Moderator's note: Posting about wanting ferrets on your web site is
on-topic and certainly OK.  BIG]