From:
"Benita G. Booker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2002 16:11:20 EDT
Shasta- named from a division that Nortel use to have.  Also named Diesel
Weasel, Shaq Diesel and Big Boy.

Squeeks - Squeeky Deek

Lil Thang - She's a thang until she stops agressive biting.

Beema - as BMW, or B-Dub color of old car

Lu-Lu- also Du-Du, Old Lady

Miss Furbie - Fur Fur or Fur Bur

Miss Katie - Katie Bug

Munchin- Munch-n-Punch

Kineman - KK - Rainbow bridge this year

Busta (Dog) - Big Head, Bad Bo,  Old Man

Moxie - Moxy mox

Roxie - Roxy rox

Budda Bean - Mean Bean

All are subjected to be called Brat Child

To all that responded with their suggestions to help me with Lil Thang
she getting better everyday.  I want to say she sees me with the other
guys and thinks this lady isn't bad.  I still watch her when she is
close, but she will hop on me to play when I am on the floor which is 95%
of the time.  She is getting better when I go to reach for her.  Most
aggressive when she wants attention now.  The atmosphere that she was in
was bad.  I am still waiting on MF.  But, I will be writing them another
letter concerning the ferret and the treatment the employees and
customers gave.

Thank you,
Benita