From:
Alice Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2001 13:35:12 EDT
Ok, so I have four ferrets... this story/question is about two of them
(Buster and Snoopy).  They are about one month apart in age and until about
three weeks ago 0.75 lb. difference between them.  Well, Buster is closing
in on Snoopy's 3.70 lb. weight.  Now Snoopy gets a little more attention
because his fur is softer and he's fatter.  Buster is closing in and all
of a sudden his fur is smoother and silkier.  I've heard of jealousy, but
this is ridiculous.  Any ideas?  Comments?

Alice and her four musketeers

Have you donated to your local ferret shelter?  They need our help to help
those lovable fuzzies.

Interested in a ferret club in NJ?  Check out www.metroferret.org