From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Aug 2008 18:37:15 -0700
Hi All,

This is a call for volunteers to help us with a fund-raising car wash.
We are heading into another winter with high heating bills and food
bills for the ferrets.

We are having the first of two car washes and need all the help we can
get.

The first car wash will be held at Animal Medical Associates on Route 1
in Saco. (beside Jolly John)
When: Saturday, August 30th 2008
Time: Start at 10:00 am until whenever

The second car wash will be on Sept. 13th 2008
Time: Start at 10:00 until whenever

This is our last real chance to get some much needed funds to help
the kids make it thru the winter.

We need people to help wash cars, flag people into the parking lot,
etc.

We will supply all of the supplies, all you need to do is show up.

Wear clothes that you don't mind getting wet, and maybe a towel or two.

Bring your friends, family or anyone that might like to help, and
remember, it's for a good cause...the ferrets!

If you have any questions, please feel free to call Jim at home
727-6905 or on my cell 423-2297.

Thanks, and we hope to see you all there!

Jim & Crystal

Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking igive.com/from