From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 2003 15:12:22 EST
We've been discussing a few little cute and uplifting stories about deaf
ferrets on the deaf ferrets email list.  It's been great fun.  I thought,
since we are on topic here, I'd come here and ask you all if you have any
stories about your lives with your deaf ferrets that you'd like to share
here or with me.  I'm writing an article about Deaf Ferrets, and included
in the article will be stories that are unique to owning deaf ferrets or
to deaf ferrets themselves.

So bring it on!  What have the rascals been up to lately (doing my best
Janet Jackson moves)....

Wolfy

Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/