From:
Debbie Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Nov 2000 03:34:00 GMT
Let the preacher man have his way on the fml.  He does no harm to anyone.
Next you will hear crying about someone signing "Bright Blessings" on a
post or someone mentioning "Rainbow Bridge"..that sort of sounds a little
"religious" too doesn't it?  Now wouldn't that be the pits if we were told
by a subscriber that the thought of ferrets passing on to a better place is
wrong to mention?  If we get a subscriber in the future named "Christian"
so and so perhaps she should change her name to Chris to please all...Now
and then I read where folks ask that you say a "prayer" for a ferret...now
that really sounds Big Time "religious" too.  The fml is a "blessing" to
many and I feel it will remain the same.  I am very thankful to the many
subscribers who are there when you need them.

Such a helpful bunch you are.  Even the cry babies, your a great bunch of
folks!!  A special thank you to Dr. Williams who is giver of his time and
talent!  You are always doing for us and the ferrets, we want you to know
we are here for you if ever needed!!

Debbie Scott/Friendly Ferrets.... Do your ferret a favor today, take him
or her a walk in the fallen leaves:-)