From:
Stephanie Mudgett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 22:46:33 -0400
We will be at PetQuarters in Scarborough, Maine this Saturday, April 15th
from 10-2.  If you are in the area, please stop by and say hello.  We will
be clipping nails and cleaning ears (ferrets, not human!), and will have
lots of ferret info on hand.  Additionally, we'll have some neat ferret
stuff for sale.  We'll have treats for all ferrets, so bring your ferrets
with you!

Stephanie Mudgett
Ferret Services of Freedom