From:
Kelly Bulloch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1998 17:07:51 -0400
Dear Ferret lovers,

It's been a very hard decision to have to make and my heart is breaking to
have to give up my two fuzzies but my new husband hasn't bonded with them as
I had hoped.  Also, I now have a baby on the way and we've run out of room
for all of us.  They have always had the freedom of their own room.  My baby
is due in September and I have until then to find them a suitable home.
They both have the gentlest loving natures and I would like to give them to
someone who already owns, knows and loves a ferret(s).

Would you or do you know anyone who could give a good home to my 2 fuzzies
Lexus and Acura?  They are a male and female, 5 and 4 years old respectively-
in perfect health and totally spoiled with many toys - a six foot cage, fold
up travelling cage and kennel, even their own set of towels.  We live in
Toronto, Ontario.

If you can help or know of anyone suitable - I'd be eternally grateful and
so would two very adorable pets.

Yours truly,
Kelly Bulloch (now Clarke)
416-222-8130 ext 264