From:
Jim Kennedy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2008 11:44:43 -0700
The Ferret Rescue of Maine is looking for volunteers to help with our
last car wash of the year.

The car wash will be held at Animal Medical Associates in Saco Maine,
right on Route 1.

We will be there from 10:00 am until there are no more cars. Come for
the whole day or just for a couple of hours, we'll take all helpers.

This is a last ditch effort to get people to help us earn a little cash
to buy food and medicine for the kids in the shelter. We both work full
time jobs, and are not really crafty people, so this is about all we
can do to raise money for the shelter.

At our last car wash 2 weeks ago, we had one person show up to help,
and we made $20.00 to get us thru the winter. We are hoping this next
event goes better and we have a better turnout.

You don't have to be an expert auto cleaning technician, just someone
willing to hold signs, spray a hose and scrub vehicles. Bring your
friends family or your kids to help.

We can't do this alone, and the future is looking bleak, so please
come out and help for the ferrets sake.

For info or directions, please call Jim at 207-727-6905 or
207-423-2297 (cell).

Ferret Rescue of Maine
A State licensed, 501c3 Non-profit shelter.
Donate to shelter ferrets by clicking
igive.com/from