Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 22:13:53 -0600
Ok i took Tazzy to the vet this afternoon.Well we get there and i describe
what i saw and felt on her abdomen last night and the vet who is ferret
wise said well let me have a look at her,he checks her over and then says
to me here feel this is this the lump you felt?  I feel it and say yes
waiting for him to say the worst,well he starts laughing and i'm like whats
so funny?He says thats her kidney!!!  I said are you sure ?  He says oh
yeah she's in good health for a 3 yr.  old.  Her only problem is she is FAT
FAT FAT OH SO FAT!!And as for the seizure it could epilepsy but as she has
never had one before he didn't think that it was a problem he said to keep
a log of it if it ever happened again and they would monitor her.(thank you
to all those of you who sent me manes of vets in the twincities.)So
needless to say i felt like total idiot but he said better to be safe then
sorry.So i paid $22.00 to be told that my ferret is fat and to put her on a
diet.