From:
Sandy E Schieman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jul 1996 07:16:29 EDT
Well, Odie finally done come outta his carrot induced coma so we did some
more training yesterday.  We also gotted a new team member.  Cookie joined
the team and we're mighty proud to have him.  Those British ferrets are into
ferreting and look to be pretty stiff competition for us.  They're big and
tough.  That don't matter none.  We're in love.

We gotted to see the Olympic flame yesterday when it passed just two blocks
from our home.  It was pretty neat!  We metted lot's of nice peoples.  One
lady did ask Paw Paw what kind of *rats* we was.  He setted her straight.
She looked at him kinda funny like when he told her that we was gonna be in
the Olympics.  Guess she just ain't into Carrotball.

Tonight the three of us is gonna get to parade with the other athletes in
the openin' cerymoanies.  You probly won't get to see us on the TV since we
is built so low to the ground.  We'll be there though with our tails held
high.  We'll be right behind the Canadian Moose Dash Team.  You might just
get a brief glimpse of us as we hops over them moose chips.

We gotta go finish hidin' all the neat stuff we stoled at the rehersals last
night before Paw Paw wakes up and catches us.  Anybody out there gots any
experience in hiding soccer balls under a sofa?  We gots two of them to get
hid.  Anyway, we sure hopes that Rosie and Maxie is proud of us for doin'
all this Olympic stuff so's we can prove our manliness and love for them.

Loves and Dooks,

Tater and Odie