From:
JOHN RICH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 03:59:11 -0400
My question in re: marshall farms, was asking what, if any, attempts
have been made to legally stop them from their questionable 'assembly
line' production of future 'sick' fuzzies.  If this bothers certain
readers to see this in print, then as suggested before, scroll past the
post, if it bothers you that much!

Isn`t there a type of "ethics" code or "bible" for ferret breeders, that
they are ignoring?  As we have learned about bad treats, we should also
learn to take action against THIS 'manufacturer', as we have also learned
here what makes not just "bad for the fuzzies", but just plain "bad
fuzzies"!  ('defective' might be a better term).  They should be made
to answer to someone for their "results" at the end of their "assembly
line".  See?, how easy it was to scroll past this post with "marshall" in
the subject??

Dooks to those deserving.....
john rich & the n.j. gang of but 3 fuzzbutts, thanks to MARSHALLS.