From:
Barbara Clay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2010 20:24:37 -0700
As many of you will recall, I had to be rescued after repeated blizzard
hits. Because of the bad weather keeping my mail from being delivered,
as well as some new employee that didn't believe Rocky's existed, I'm
learning of many donations that have been "returned to sender, address
unkown". Well, my non-existence is grossly exaggerated.

I'm sorry if anything was sent back to you. If so, please contact me,
and I'd be pleased to have it resent.

Anyone wishing to contribute to Rocky's Ferretstock 2010, it's not too
late, well almost not, just send to address below....and drop me an
email to let me know it's coming!

Thank you for understanding.

Affectionately,
Barb Clay
Dir of Shelter Affairs for Rocky's
832C Falls Rd, Parkton, MD 21120

Yep, that's the correct address

www.rockysferrets.com

COME TO ROCKY'S FERRETSTOCK 2010 - MAY 22ND - DON'T SIT HOME AND WISHED
YA HAD A WEEK LATER! Everyone deserves a little weekend getaway once a
year!