From:
"Ronald L. Sims" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 20:29:47 -0500
To all of you who have lost their beloved fuzzies.

I know the pain of losing those loving creatures that have been placed in
our trust by the Great Creator of the Universe.  My heart and sympathies
go out to every one.

I truly believe that one day when we mature unto Glory, we will be reunited
with our beloved animals.  They were given life by God, and that life is
an energy that cannot be destroyed, only changed, and the spirit of each
living creature must return to the Creator.  Remember, God saw His Creation
and saw that it was good and it was good.  Further, Jesus said that Our
Heavenly Father knows when even the sparrow falls from the sky.

God cares for and loves all of his creation, as well as all mankind.

Peace to one and all.
Sincerely
Rev. Ronald L. Sims, DD