Date:
Sun, 16 Dec 2007 04:41:25 GMT
Does anybody have a set of Tazzy's Wheels or something similar that I
can borrow for my darling Buddy, who turned 10 this September? He's
been stumbling for quite some time. Some days he can't walk where he
wants to go without falling over on his side a few times, or having
his back legs splay out so that he's frog swimming across the floor.
I haven't asked sooner because he's so independent that I was afraid
he'd hate them. At times, when I help him climb up the ramp or stairs
to a cage, he insists on going back to his starting place and doing it
himself even if it takes him 15 minutes. So I thought he might hate
having the wheels. And he still might. But he might really love them,
too. So it's time for me to beg. Does anyone out there have a set Buddy
can borrow? He probably won't need them long, the way he's been wasting
the past couple of months. Sorry to be so blunt, but the question of
how long I'd be borrowing them might matter to someone. Please help me
try to make my Buddy's last days as happy as possible.

--Clover
and the rezweezils