From:
Randy Horton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 23:46:42 -0600
I'm not one who will usually will fight someone elses battles, but I'm
finally off my I.V. s now and feeling a little frisky after being in bed
almost two months.  I personally know Tom, Trish, Jeff and all the girls
in the office at PFI.  They are very nice people, warm , friendly ,
sincere, and always very busy.

You all know that it takes longer to post and respond to e-mail that it
does to take a phone call.  On a normal day, there are only 2-3 people in
the main and only office they have in Broomfield , Co. and on a good day,
there might be 4-5 in the office.  They are so busy with not only PFI
business, but they go to ferret events all over the country, they attend
shows all over North America promoting their wonderful product, and they
just don't have the time to deal with e-mail I suspect like they want to.
I'm not speaking for them but from my knowledge of them and the way they
have treated me.  There are many others out there who know them and will
agree with me.

I did this before, and I hope BIG will let me do it again.  If you have a
problem with any TF food, either call your distributor ( and if you aren't
satisfied) or call PFI at 303-410-1101 and ask for Jeff.  ( If you are
reading this Jeff, when you get done with all the phone calls I just sent
you, I have a really sweet 5# -9 mo old canadian boy who was eating dog
food and Zupreem(it's why he's too fat) that I would like to leave with
the girls in the office while we go to lunch or somethingok?)  They are all
committed to the ferrets, their product, and your satisfaction.  Please
deal with them fairly as they will only be nice to you.  They want the best
for your fuzzies just as much as you do.Hugs to all the fuzzies out there.

By the way, Especially Ferrets Inc. now has about 130 ferrets in the
shelter who need families to go to.  You must be of legal age to sign and
enforced contract, Not have children under 7 yrs of age in the same house
as the ferrets, have the financial ability to cover any medical problems
that may arise, and if you have any other ferrets, we require that you
bring them with you for the purpose ofmaking sure your ferrets like the
new one.( It's not a matter of what you want)  WE DO NOT SHIP FERRETS EVER!
You must drive here.  If you come from a long way away, we will offset of
the cost for the adoptions and any supplies you purchase from maybe the
largest shelter in this country.  We cannot keep up with listing them as
they come and go so fast here sometimes.  By the way Jeff, I think the
girls you have in the office now are great!  Doing a great job!

Ferretguy