From:
D K SADOWSKI <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 17:51:48 -0400
The only thing I can say is that people should start considering using
GalaxyD.  (I have been using it since 1998.) It may not be USDA
LISCENCED" for ferrets, but it was tested on them and proven to be
effective to guard our ferrets against the CANINE Distemper Virus.

Since Fervac D is no longer being produced and Merial is sooooo lax in
making sure to have enough Pruvax, it looks like people are going to be
down to 2 choices.  Either don't vaccinate for Canine Distemper at all,
OR start using Galaxy D to guard their ferrets against the canine
distemper virus.

Debi