From:
Violette Malomay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 22:22:42 EDT
Hi All,
My thoughts and prayers to all lost and sick fuzzbutts and their people.
Also my condolences to those who have lost little one to the rainbow
bridge.

I had to post.  Was reading about sleeping ferrets, that is deep sleep.
Sharon, the same thing happened to me about a month ago.  I decided it was
time for the boys to come back out to play (they had been asleep about 2
hours) two of them woke right up, but Chiquito just lay there limp.  I
shook him and yelled at him (all this in a state of panic) no response!
I listened to his heart, it was beating, but his was very shallow in
breathing!  I finally gave him, YES, mouth to mouth recitation.  After all
of that, he finally just stretch himself out and yawned.  I told him to
NEVER EVER do that to me again!  He just licked my nose and squirmed to get
down to play.  I am glad to see other Moms panic as easily as me.  My
husband was in the shower at the time and just laughed at me when I told
him the story.  Took a little time for my poor heart to slow down.  These
guys are my children and I don't know what I would do without them.  They
have brought so much joy to our lives.

It is nice to see some ferret story for a change instead of all the
flaming.  I have just been kind of scanning this FML for a while now.

Kiss and hug your little ones, you can never give them too much love

DOOKS to all

Vi, Michael and the BOYS
Tawny: mamma's boys
Chiquito: who me?  I am innocent! I swear!
Teddy: Is that Food?!!!???